An essential reference on the rules of civil procedure for Ontario civil litigators
Founding Authors: Garry D. Watson, Q.C. and Michael McGowan
Contributing Editors: Michael Foulds and Peter Henein
An essential reference on the rules of civil procedure for Ontario civil litigators, Watson & McGowan's Ontario Civil Practice 2018 features expert commentary on how the rules of civil procedure are interpreted and applied in specific situations. This reference set contains:
- Professor Watson’s indispensable Annual Survey of Recent Developments in Civil Litigation – an essential guide to the key case law developments, reform initiatives and rule amendments. It includes commentary on recent SCC jurisprudence which has led to a state of confusion over the law dealing with relitigation of issues already determined in another adjudicative proceeding.
- Thousands of case annotations
- All Ontario court forms as Word documents on CD-ROM
- Full text of the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Courts of Justice Act and related legislation, practice directions, Case Management Rules and annotations in a bound hardcover
- Civil Court forms and other materials in a bound softcover
- Full-text cases, Rules, annotations, commentary and more in a searchable format on CD-ROM
Special Offer for Standing Order Subscribers
As a standing order subscriber to Ontario Civil Practice, you'll be entitled to receive the Practice Advisor, a bi-weekly email designed to keep you up to date on legislative and case law changes, at no extra charge, upon request.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade eBook platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever and wherever you want. Now you can access Ontario Civil Practice 2018 from our iPad, Android or desktop apps or directly from your web browser.* *Offer not applicable to bookstores, academic institutions, and students. iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Visit www.carswell.com/proview for more information.
- In addition to print, this title is available as a ProView eBook for iPads, Android tablets, desktops and web browsers. Thomson Reuters ProView is a professional grade eReader platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever and wherever you want.