Stay current on amendments to incapacity planning and adult guardianship law in B.C. The new 2012 edition of The Annotated British Columbia Incapacity Planning Legislation, Adult Guardianship Act and Related Statutes
covers all the latest legislation, including the incapacity planning provisions of the Adult Guardianship and Planning Statutes Amendment Act
(S.B.C. 2007, c. 34) and the health care consent legislation, as well as the adult abuse neglect amendments in force September 1, 2011. You also get the current case law and expert commentary that help you interpret and apply the law.
Get all the legislation, regulations and schedules in one resource:
- Representation Agreement Act and Regulation
- NEW Power of Attorney Act and Regulation
- Adult Guardianship Act and Regulations addressing abuse and neglect, designated agencies and establishing the Provincial Court
Adult Guardianship Rules
- Health Care (Consent) and Care Facility (Admission) Act and Regulation including the NEW advance directive provisions
- Mental Health Act and Regulation
- Patients Property Act, including the Patients Property Act Rules and prescribed form under the Act
- Public Guardian and Trustee Act and Regulations, Community Care and Assisted Living Act and Regulations, together with the Residential Care Regulation and the Resident's Bill of Rights added as a Schedule to the Act.