TaxPartner is an all-inclusive Canadian federal income tax service
Launched in 1994, TaxPartner
is an all-inclusive Canadian federal income tax service, offering the Income Tax Act
, the Regulations, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) policies and rulings, case law and analysis on a single DVD. You get the convenience of quick retrieval and compact storage - the perfect combination for improved productivity.
Designed specifically for the tax specialist, TaxPartner
offers the largest collection of tax cases available on DVD with the full text of all reported and current unreported cases. You get author-based commentary, all tax-related legislation with proposed amendments in context, and the complete text of all government policy documents. Monthly updates ensure that you're never more than a DVD away from the most current information. Insightful Authorship
Cited in many significant Tax Court of Canada cases, the expert commentary of the tax team of McCarthy Tétrault is unquestioned. The in-depth, comprehensive analysis of McCarthy Tétrault has helped put TaxPartner
in a league of its own. Practitioner's Income Tax Act
"Notes" detail the impact of post-tax reform amendments while Department of Finance technical notes explain the intent behind each provision. David Sherman's expert annotations of the Income Tax Act
are recognized industry-wide as the standard. Retrieve the Right Information, in the Shortest TimeTaxPartner
is packed with dozens of time-saving features that ultimately turn into money-saving benefits:
- TaxPartner lets you conduct your research by section or topic
- Document functionality allows you to print documents with a click of the mouse
- Interactive split screens help you to see the complete picture
- TaxPartner is capable of searching the full federal income tax service - no need for individual searches.
Comprehensive, Thorough and Always Up to Date
Every new DVD comes packed with information that tax and accounting professionals need on a daily basis. Monthly updates are your guarantee that the information stays current.
With Tax Partner you get:
- Full text of the Income Tax Act, Income Tax Application Rules, Regulations, Remission Orders and related legislation
- French text of the Income Tax Act and Regulations
- Proposed changes to income tax legislation
- History of income tax legislation
- Full text of all income tax cases
- Canada's tax treaties and Tax Information Exchange Agreements
- CRA Views and Views in Focus
- Department of Finance Technical Notes
- Canada Revenue Agency publications (Income Tax Folios, Its, Ics, ATRs and more) in English and French
- Canada Tax Service - McCarthy Tétrault LLP Analysis
- Fundamentals of Income Tax Law, 1st Edition by Vern Krishna
- Fundamentals of Canadian Income Tax, 9th Edition by Vern Krishna
- Principles of Canadian Income Tax Law, 8th Edition by Peter W. Hogg, Joanne E. Magee and Jinyan Li
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society Journals
- Cross-reference indexes
- Topical indexes
- Tax Times and Pound's Tax Case Notes newsletters
Evolving to Meet Your Needs
TaxPartner utilizes the latest version of Folio, which offers new functionality, including:
- Faster phrase searching
- Enhanced printing capabilities
- A customized interface that is less cluttered than the standard Folio interface
- Checkboxes on the Table of Contents that allow you to intuitively narrow a search to a specific region of the infobase
- TaxPartner now also features a Print Document button.
Total Tax Solutions. Carswell Has You Covered.
It's our business to help make your business successful. TaxPartner is only one of the dozens of electronic and paper products offering Total Tax Solutions.