This invaluable resource combines expert insight, comprehensive annotations, up-to-date amendments and proposed changes to the federal Income Tax Act.
Editor-in-Chief: Richard W. Pound, O.C., O.Q., Q.C., F.C.A
Stikeman Income Tax Act Annotated (SITA) is a completely consolidated, annotated version of Canada's federal Income Tax Act, Regulations and Application Rules. SITA features full History annotations for each provision of the Act, including former readings. It includes Selected Cases annotations prepared by Richard Pound that concisely summarize judgments relevant to specific provisions of the Act. All the newest draft legislation is fully indexed and annotated with detailed annotations for Related Provisions, Definitions, and Regulations. In addition, the Department of Finance technical notes are included for all draft legislation.
Available in many other formats
Call to order: Call us at 1-800-387-5164 to ask about any combination of the following formats, or learn more about the Stikeman Income Tax Act at www.carswell.com/sita.
- Enactment of S.C. 2017, c. 20 (Bill C-44, Royal Assent June 22, 2017): certain Budget 2017 tax measures
- March 22, 2017 Federal Budget Notice of Ways and Means Motion: extensive proposed amendments and Budget Supplementary Information excerpts
- Enactment of S.C. 2017, c. 12 (Bill C-4, Royal Assent June 19, 2017): repeal of ITA 149.01, 239(2.31)
- May 5, 2017 draft legislation and technical notes: tax relief for farmers and fishers supplying cooperatives
- May 18, 2017 Notice of Ways and Means Motion and technical notes: exemption for personnel deployed on international operational missions
- Bill C-59 (First Reading June 20, 2017): consequential amendment to ITA 241(9)
- March 28, 2017 Agriculture news release: tax relief for prescribed 2016 drought regions (Reg. 7305)
- New Department of Finance comfort letters, Remission Orders, government news releases indicating possible legislative amendments