Editor: Maurice Sunkin
Since its creation in 1956 Public Law has been, and continues to be, the leading forum for information and debate in the constantly evolving area of law and government.
Digests and commentary on cases and legislation ensure the reader is fully up-to-date with recent developments, while scholarly articles explore leading issues in depth. It is indispensable for both practitioners and those involved with the study of constitutional and administrative law in the UK and abroad.
• Topical commentary on recent developments
• Digests of decisions and legislation
• Authoritative articles by leading scholars and practitioners
• Reviews and listings of articles and publications of interest
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).