Carswell's "Green Book" contains the complete and current Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations (OH&S)
This publication also features a comprehensive index with page references, a detailed Table of Contents
, and a list of OH&S information resources. This makes it ideal for quick and precise referencing when and where you need it. It is ideal for use in all Ontario firms and organizations in the industrial, manufacturing, health care and construction sectors, as well as in offices and certain other institutions covered by the OH&S Act
.New in this Edition
- Coming into force of portions of Bill 160, overhauling Ontario's health and safety regulatory prevention structure in response to the recommendations of the Dean panel.
- New Regulation re role of the Offices of the Worker and Employer Advisers with respect to reprisals.
- Addition of the Mines and Mining Plants Regulation.
- Amendments to Regulations re Designated Substances and Control of Exposure to Biological and Chemical Elements, in force January 1, 2013.
- Updated list of OH & S Resources and Index
Often referred to as the "Green Book", it is a must have resource for every Ontario organization.