A single source of information regarding the immigration requirements and applicable tax laws in Canada.
Citizens of many nations are on the move for employment, retirement or to join their families in various countries around the world. Canada is one such destination.
Finally a single source of information regarding the basic requirements to come to Canada, the tax consequences of coming to Canada, taxation on a resident and an overview of essential matters to consider before and after you settle in Canada.
New in this edition
- Immigration to Canada
- Tax issues to consider on immigration
- Taxation as a non-resident
- Tax compliance issues of the new Canadian
- Importation of your possessions to Canada
- Safeguarding your health
- Canadian driver's licence
- Goods and Services tax
- Pension entitlements
- Death and wills
- Canadian tax forms
- Directory of Canadian Government Office Abroad
- Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
- Quebec-selected skilled workers
- Start-up visa
- Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program
- Self-employed Persons Program
- Family sponsorship
- Provincial nominees
- Importation of your property