Where do you turn for advice on how to interpret the rules of procedure in Manitoba courts? In a single source, Manitoba Queen's Bench Rules 2013 gathers the civil and criminal rules. This book will give you the insight you need to be more effective in court. With this convenient, easy-to-use resource, you have at your fingertips access to the rules and the amending information that updates them. It's all right here in one convenient volume.
This comprehensive biennial publication is fully updated, completely indexed, and thoroughly cross-referenced. It includes:
• Queen's Bench Rules (Civil and Criminal)
• Plus the author's explanatory notes that introduce and aid in interpreting the Rules
NEW IN THIS EDITION
• Fully updated to reflect all changes in the Rules and updated commentary
• Rule 20A regarding Expedited Actions has been amended effective April 1, 2012
• Reg. 162/2011 amends Rule 59.07 regarding Orders and replaces Forms