Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Stephen M. Waddams
Available electronically in BestCase Library
Let the experts help you to narrow your search and save you research time. This renowned resource, available online and in print, includes leading precedent – setting civil and criminal cases from all common law provinces and territories and cases of general interest from Quebec. Topical catchlines in bold print show the key issues involved. Expert case selection, editing and headnoting are a tradition with Dominion Law Reports. Weekly updates via email and in print, plus an annual cumulative index volume, ensure that this publication continues to be the prime reference source for Canadian case law.
Includes eReports Stay current as cases are issued with eReports emailed weekly to your desktop, with topically indexed case summaries linked to the full text judgments. The DLR PLUS package provides affordable access to multiple formats of Canada's most authoritative law report. Choose from three formats in any combination for one affordable monthly charge:
- Internet: Access full text decisions from 1912–present. This includes unlimited access at one site.
- a) DLR Fourth Series, 1984–present (one DVD with quarterly releases and weekly Internet updates)
- b) Retrospective case law: Third Series, 1969–1984, 150 volumes; Second Series, 1956–1968, 70 volumes; New Series, 1923–1955, 133 volumes; Old Series, 1912–1922, 70 volumes.
- Paper: Full–service print subscription –with weekly paper parts plus bound volumes.
Current Subscription Options:
- Sets and Back Volumes FOURTH SERIES (1984 – Present)
- Subscriptions to the Fourth Series of Dominion Law Reports are available in two price options.
- The full service subscription includes both the weekly paper parts and the bound volume.
- Back Volumes available