*Cited and quoted as authority in courtrooms across the country, this national legal encyclopedia covers all state and federal legal topics. General rules of law are summarized in "Black Letter" headings and expanded upon in the text. Also provides the limitations and exceptions to the rules where appropriate. Since the citations and the supporting cases involve both state and federal courts, the user gets a full perspective of the law in a local jurisdiction as well as across the country.
• All cases fully referenced to West Key Number System®
• Complete citations and relevant histories of each case help you locate the law you need
• Multi-volume general index and individual topic indexes take you quickly to your answer
• Annual pocket parts are published to supplement the volumes with relevant new cases and statutory changes
• Cited more than 90,000 times by all levels of courts throughout the United States
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).