Construction, Builders' and Mechanics' Liens in Canada, 7th Edition
provides you with detailed in-depth commentary on construction liens from all Canadian jurisdictions.
Designed to be a detailed commentary, this work incorporates a thorough discussion of all construction and builders’ lien legislation across the country as well as exhaustive treatment of case law, providing a wide-ranging national perspective.
Written by four of Canada’s leading construction law practitioners and experts,Quebec Chapter by David H. Kauffman, this looseleaf service offers:
- An exhaustive analysis of the construction, builders’ and mechanics’ liens legislation from all Canadian jurisdictions;
- Legislative concordances, chapter by chapter, to all similar corresponding and relevant legislative provisions across the country;
- Guidance on construction lien practice before, during and after trial
- A completely revised and comprehensive set of construction law forms and precedents offering invaluable practical guidance to practitioners; and
- Summaries and analysis of every significant case in the construction lien area decided in trial and appeal courts throughout Canada.
- Procedural summaries for the common law provinces outlining the steps to be taken in respect of builders and construction lien proceedings
The accompanying CD-ROM
is an inexpensive, time-saving tool which helps the practitioner make the most of the prescribed forms and authored precedents contained in Construction Builders’ and Mechanics’ Liens in Canada – 7th Edition
. Each of the forms prescribed under the Construction Lien Act
are included on the CD-ROM as fillable forms so that efficient use can be made of the prescribed forms by efficiently inserting the information that is unique and relevant to the factual circumstances of the lien action. The CD-ROM also includes all of the authored precedents that are in the text in Word format so that these precedents can be effectively utilized without having to re-type them in full. Table of Contents
Carswell eReference Library is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference