Edited by Marcus Gallie, Ridout & Maybee LLP
The CPR PLUS
is offered in various formats – Print, CD-ROM or Internet.
- Print: CPR is a collection of the most important case law in the areas of patents, trade-marks and copyright law in Canada.
- CD-ROM: Search the full text of all CPR cases from 1942 to present in combination with intellectual property statutes, regulations and legislative history. This complete library is contained on a single CD-ROM that's updated quarterly.
- Internet: Cases are updated on the Internet even before they're available in print format! With a user ID and password, or IP recognition, registered users can access all the retrospective CPR case law, statutes, regulations and legislative history.
Gain instant access to:
- All Canadian Patent Reporter (CPR) cases from 1942 to the present
- Related statutes and regulations with legislative history in a consolidated format
- Images of reported decisions as they appear in CPR in a pdf format complete with headnotes – now there is no need to spend time searching for and photocopying cases that could be many pages in length.
Pricing depends on the package selected and size of organization. Please contact us by email
or phone Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (Toronto & International Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian & US Customers) for more information and to order. Also available is the CPR Fourth Series
CD-ROM only annual subscription.