Practitioner's Income Tax Act 2013, 43RD Edition
What's New in this Edition?
- Bill C-48 (Technical Tax Amendments Act, 2012), First Reading November 21, 2012; includes October 24, 2012 Notice of Ways and Means Motion
- Bill C-45, Jobs and Growth Act (S.C. 2012, c. 31) received Royal Assent December 14, 2012
- Bill C-44, Helping Families in Need Act (S.C. 2012, c. 27) received Royal Assent December 14, 2012
- July 25, 2012 (Draft legislation regarding SIFTs and stapled securities)
- November 27, 2012 (Draft technical legislation regarding foreign accrual property income for banks)
- December 21, 2012 (Draft technical legislation covering various matters, including outstanding comfort letters)
- Amendments to Regulations by P.C. 2012-1629 (SOR/2012-270), December 6, 2012, and P.C. 2012-1330 (SOR/2012-218), October 4, 2012
- New Remission Orders
- Various CRA news releases and Finance comfort letters
- New Selected Cases annotations to reflect important jurisprudence since the last edition
Exciting New Enhancements to Practitioner's Income Tax 2013, 43rd Edition on ProView™
- Table of Contents Wordwheel search You are now able to search within the Table of Contents using words contained in titles of sections, or section numbers of legislation
- Colour-Coded Notes & Highlights While on your iPad or web browser, you can choose from a variety of colours to organize notes and highlights to customize your user experience.
- Table of Contents Layering This feature allows you to find what you need, while keeping track of your search path.
- Case-Linking Capabilities If you're also a subscriber to Taxnet Pro™, you will now be able to link out to Taxnet Pro™ for the full text case.
- Compass Determine exactly where you are in the Act.