Increase Your Productivity and Efficiency Without Sacrificing Quality
With Case Notebook®, a centralized, electronic case file, you and your team can enter and share key facts, insights, notes, documents, main characters, evidence, legal research, and more.
Organize Key Documents
- Find information in seconds by searching across all documents, notes, emails, PDFs, etc., all at once.
- Integrate with the applications you use every day – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and more!
- Use term indexes to automatically find key words within documents
- Create summary reports, fully customized, to capture just the information you need, the way you need it
Analyze Case Connections
- Analyze case documents, research, and pleadings by annotating with your own notes and pre-defined, color-coded issues
- Connect the law to the facts by exporting Westlaw Next Canada research with live links and KeyCite status flags
- Seamlessly display case events by sending selected Key Facts to Case Timeline
Collaborate with your Litigation Team
- Streamline collaboration with team members, by combining all notes, annotations and work product in one place
- Access your document collection remotely so that you and your team always have access to the documents you need, wherever you are
Click here to find out more on how Case Notebook can help your firm organize key case information.